- Deadly Heat, Cynthia Eden - This was okay, but I much prefer her paranormals.
- Marrying Daisy Bellamy, Susan Wiggs - I was waiting for this story for a very long time and I wasn't disappointed. This is definitely a heart-tugger.
- Here to Stay, Catherine Anderson - This was an interesting look at mini horses being used instead of guide dogs for the blind.
- Dragon Warrior, Janet Chapman
- Bonded by Blood, Laurie London
- Master of Smoke, Angela Knight
- Finding Destiny, Jean Johnson
- Blood Challenge, Eileen Wilks - Oh, I liked this one. The heroine was awesome. Wilks did a great job of balancing the story between Lily & Rule and Benedict & Arjenie. There's even a smidge of Cullen & Cynna. My only quibble is I'd like to see more of Rule's son.
- Disney's Hero Squad: Ultraheroes: Race for the Ultrapods, Giorgio Salati, et. al
- How to Woo a Reluctant Lady, Sabrina Jeffries
- The Legend of the Golden Snail, Graeme Base
- Sins of a Highland Devil, Sue-Ellen Welfonder
- Tiger's Curse, Colleen Houck - This is like Twilight, but with tigers.
- Skin Heat, Ava Gray - I liked this one so much, I'm going back and reading the previous books.
- Yours for the Taking, Robin Kaye
- Ascension, Caris Roane
- Eternal Prey, Nina Bangs - This is my guilty pleasure series. I find the idea of dinosaurs in romance novels so ludicrous, I can't not read them.
- Game Over, Taylor Keating
- Inside Out, Lauren Dane
- Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right of Me, Kieran Kramer - Good book, but awful, awful title.
- When Harry Met Sally, Kieran Kramer
- Masques, Patricia Briggs
- The Fantastic 5 & 10 c Store, J. Patrick Lewis - A picture book told through use of rebuses. Definitely for older readers.
- The Beast Within, Erin McCarthy, et.al
- Art & Max, David Wiesner
- Angelic, Kelley Armstrong
- Demon Bound, Meljean Brook
- Laid Bare, Lauren Dane
- One Week as Lovers, Victoria Dahl
- Shadows All Around Her, Catherine Mulvany
- The Welcome Home Garden Club, Lori Wilde, 4/2011 - I liked the Christmas cookie one better.
- The Perfect Mistress, Victoria Alexander, out now
- Against the Wind, Kat Martin, out now
- It Happened One Night, Stephanie Laurens, Mary Balogh, Jacquie D'Allessandro, Candice Hern, 4/2011 - This is another book where they all use the same plot outline. It was interesting to see where the stories were similar and where they varied.
- Eternal Rider, Larissa Ione, 4/2011 - I love Larissa Ione, I really, really do. I was not, however, expecting this book to be what it was. The hero is Ares, Horseman of War. He's one of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. You'd think I'd look at that and be, 'Hmm, this shan't be roses and picnics,' but no. In my defense, my grandmother was in the hospital and I just grabbed a book that I thought would keep me occupied while we sat with her. It's a very well-written book with heaps of violence and death. And maimings. And torture. And despair. However, despite all that, I'm still going to read the next book. I need to know what happens!
Romance: 25 + 5 ARCs
Graphic Novel: 1
Picture Books: 3
Young Adult: 1