- Retribution, Sherrilyn Kenyon
- In the Arms of a Marquess, Katharine Ashe
- It's Always Been You, Victoria Dahl
- Touch if You Dare, Stephanie Rowe
- Taken by Fire, Sydney Croft
- Raising Kane, Lorelei James
- Changeling Moon, Dani Harper
- The Angel in my Arms, Stefanie Sloan
- Wickedly Charming, Kristine Grayson
- Love Story, Jennifer Echols - This is actually an adult fiction title. I think I've read a YA by this author so when I saw it on S&S's galley grab, I, well, grabbed it. It was a good story, I read it in one sitting, but it is not a romance. Read it expecting romance, like I did, and you will be WTF-ing by the end. Read it expecting fiction and you will be satisfied.
- Queen of the Sylphs, L. J. McDonald - I actually have a half finished blog entry that has a working title of 'L.J. McDonald needs to get away from Dorchester.' McDonald has a ton of potential and it's being squandered at Dorchester.
Books Read Along the Way
- Game for Love, Belle Andre - I probably picked this up because I was in sports romance mode. I'd been debating it for a while, but I held off until it went on sale. It wasn't fabulous, but it was good. The hero is a football player.
- Dragon Blues, Edie Ramer - I either got this for free or bought it for .99. I can barely remember my reaction now. I remember thinking it was okay. Main character is a dragon. Probably would've given it about 3 stars.
- The Devil in Disguise, Stefanie Sloan
Romance: 34 + 4 ARCs
Science Fiction: 1 + 1 ARC
Young Adult: 2
Comic Strip Collection: 1
Fiction: 1 ARC