Thursday, September 8, 2011

Theme: Sports Romances

I've decided that as the mood strikes me, I'll categorize some of the books I've read together by their prominent theme. I read a lot of sport-themed books in August so I'm starting with that. I'll try to go back and add new titles as I read or re-read them. Whenever  I can, I'll also try to link back to any reviews I've done.

Baseball

Changing the Game - Jaci Burton
Squeeze Play - Kate Angell
Strike Zone - Kate Angell
Sliding Home - Kate Angell
Double Play - Jill Shalvis
Slow Heat - Jill Shalvis

NASCAR

Flat-Out Sexy - Erin McCarthy
Hard and Fast - Erin McCarthy
Hot Finish - Erin McCarthy
The Chase - Erin McCarthy
Slow Ride - Erin McCarthy

Football

The Game of Love - Jeanette Murray
Game for Anything - Bella Andre
Game for Seduction - Bella Andre
It Had to Be You- Susan Elizabeth Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment