- The Amorous Education of Celia Seaton, Miranda Neville
- Black Ties & Lullabies, Jane Graves
- Hexed, Ilona Andrews, et. al
- Hooray for Amanda & Her Alligator, Mo Willems
- The Soldier, Grace Burrowes - I read her books all out of order and got really frustrated by all the secondary characters who weren't introduced properly. It wasn't until I read this interview over at Dear Author that I realized the problem was because these were actually like books 4-7 of a series. Talented author, but frustrating books.
- If He's Dangerous, Hannah Howell
- Nearly a Lady, Alyssa Johnson
- Just Like Heaven, Julia Quinn
- Trial by Fire, Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Frostbound, Sharon Ashwood
- That's How, Christoph Niemann
- One Magic Moment, Lynn Kurland
- Demons are a Girl's Best Friend, Linda Wisdom- I really enjoy Wisdom's books and I hope she breaks out soon.
- Never a Gentleman, Eileen Dreyer
- A Midwinter Fantasy, Leanna Renee Hieber, et. al- Aw, Dorchester, I miss you. I know you treated your authors horribly, but you had a good eye for talent. I hope L.J. McDonald publishes again soon.
- Oil Spill Disaster, Mona Chiang, Cody Crane, Karina Hamalainen, and Lynda Jones - If I just want to supplement my knowledge about a subject or just get the basics, I like to pick up kids' books on the topic. I'd seen a lot of varying news coverage on the Gulf Oil Spill and this helped me put the pieces in order.
- I for Imagine, Marc Riboud & Catherine Chaine
- Fall in Love Like a Romance Writer, Amelia Gray, et.al
- Can I See Your ID? True Stories of False Identities, Chris Barton
- Only Yours, Susan Mallery, 8/2011
- A Night to Remember, Tessa Dare, 8/2011
- Wicked in Your Arms, Sophie Jordan, 7/2011
- Blood Hunt, Shannon Butcher, 8/2011
- Delaney's Hunt, Ingrid Weaver, 8/2011
- Wedding Magic, Patricia Coughlin, 8/2011
- Master of Shadows, Angela Knight, 8/2011
- Hunter's Fall, Shiloh Walker, 8/2011
Books Read Along the Way
- Lead Me On, Victoria Dahl
- Branded by Fire, Kiss of Snow, Hostage to Pleasure, & Play of Passion, Nalini Singh
- Hidden Away, Maya Banks - I kinda got hooked on this series back when I read RITA nominee The Darkest Hour. They're one of the few romantic suspense books I like.
- Blue Galaxy, Diana Dooley
- Unlocked, Courtney Milan - This was one of those things where I saw it everywhere, it was getting good buzz and it was .99. I was like, 'What the hell?' It was worth the buck.
- Demon's Fall, Karalynn Lee
- Fill Her Up, Brynn Paulin
- Fired Up & In Too Deep, Jayne Ann Krentz
- Walk on the Wild Side, Christine Warren
- The Wallflower, Sweet Dreams, Steel Beauty, Dana Marie Bell
- One in a Million, Abby Gaines & Marisa Carroll - I have a fascination with NASCAR books. Perhaps because it's so alien to my geographic location. This was okay, but I much prefer Erin McCarthy's books.
- Midnight Crystal, Jayne Castle
- The Heat, Heather Killough-Walden - I got a sampler from Penguin that contained the first two chapters of Killough-Walden's Avenger's Angel. Despite my current burn-out on winged creatures books, I was immediately intrigued because it seems like a radically different storyline. Avenger's Angel won't be released until November so, in the meantime, I checked out this ebook by the author. Mainly because it was a dollar. I didn't feel like I wasted the dollar and it was easy to see the author's raw potential, but I also had no interest in purchasing the remaining books in the series.
You may have noticed a lack of comments on the ARC section. None of them really stood out to me. They were all pretty much okay.
Romance: 29 + 8 ARCs
Young Adult: 1
Picture Books: 2