Thursday, December 2, 2010

Monthly Tally: November 2010

From the To-Be-Read Journal
  1. Cookies! Good Housekeeping's Favorite Recipes- Good Housekeeping is my favorite publisher for cookbooks. 
  2. A Bewitching Bride, Elizabeth Thorton
  3. Rules of an Engagement, Suzanne Enoch
  4. Somewhere Along the Way, Jodi Thomas
  5. Living Nightmare, Shannon Butcher
  6. Prince Charming Doesn't Live Here, Christine Warren- I bought this & then returned it when I realized it was a mainstream printing of the Ellora's Cave ebook. Bah.
  7. In the Company of Vampires, Katie MacAlister- I was a little disappointed by this. I loved Fran & Ben so I had high hopes that weren't met. 
  8. The Whales' Song, Dyan Sheldon
  9. Beneath the Thirteen Moons, Katherine Kennedy- Featuring the one & only Date Rape Drug flower
ARCs
  1. How to Wed a Baron, Kasey Michaels, out now
  2. The Guy Next Door, Lori Foster, Susan Donovan, and Victoria Dahl, 03/2011
  3. Call Me Mrs. Miracle, Debbie Macomber, out now
  4. Enchanted No More, Robin D. Owens, 01/2011- I loved this book. It's not quite Holy Shit worthy and I'm biased 'cause Owens is one of my favorite authors, but I thought it was excellent. Which is why I was baffled that Romantic Times gave it two stars. WTF?
  5. Once Upon a Scandal, Delilah Marvelle, 02/2011- Way, way, WAY better than the first one
  6. Promise Canyon, Robyn Carr, 01/2011
  7. The Wolf Prince, Karen Kelley, out now
  8. Archangel's Consort, Nalini Singh, 02/2011
  9. Dragon Bound, Thea Harrison, 05/2011 - Pretty obvious how I felt about this one!
Trust me when I tell you that this is pitiful. I've kept track of my TBRs since '06 and this is my worst output. I was on track with ARCs, but good Lord, only 9 TBRs? I double-checked too. Like, maybe I missed something and, no, just the 9. I know I've been very restless lately and watching a lot of TV on DVD.  I also re-read some Shelley Laurenston and Dragon Bound like five times. Still. I'm ashamed. Bad Lady Lioness.

No comments:

Post a Comment