From the To-Be-Read Journal
- Cookies! Good Housekeeping's Favorite Recipes- Good Housekeeping is my favorite publisher for cookbooks.
- A Bewitching Bride, Elizabeth Thorton
- Rules of an Engagement, Suzanne Enoch
- Somewhere Along the Way, Jodi Thomas
- Living Nightmare, Shannon Butcher
- Prince Charming Doesn't Live Here, Christine Warren- I bought this & then returned it when I realized it was a mainstream printing of the Ellora's Cave ebook. Bah.
- In the Company of Vampires, Katie MacAlister- I was a little disappointed by this. I loved Fran & Ben so I had high hopes that weren't met.
- The Whales' Song, Dyan Sheldon
- Beneath the Thirteen Moons, Katherine Kennedy- Featuring the one & only Date Rape Drug flower
- How to Wed a Baron, Kasey Michaels, out now
- The Guy Next Door, Lori Foster, Susan Donovan, and Victoria Dahl, 03/2011
- Call Me Mrs. Miracle, Debbie Macomber, out now
- Enchanted No More, Robin D. Owens, 01/2011- I loved this book. It's not quite Holy Shit worthy and I'm biased 'cause Owens is one of my favorite authors, but I thought it was excellent. Which is why I was baffled that Romantic Times gave it two stars. WTF?
- Once Upon a Scandal, Delilah Marvelle, 02/2011- Way, way, WAY better than the first one.
- Promise Canyon, Robyn Carr, 01/2011
- The Wolf Prince, Karen Kelley, out now
- Archangel's Consort, Nalini Singh, 02/2011
- Dragon Bound, Thea Harrison, 05/2011 - Pretty obvious how I felt about this one!
Trust me when I tell you that this is pitiful. I've kept track of my TBRs since '06 and this is my worst output. I was on track with ARCs, but good Lord, only 9 TBRs?
I double-checked too. Like, maybe I missed something and, no, just the 9. I know I've been very restless lately and watching a lot of TV on DVD. I also re-read some Shelley Laurenston and Dragon Bound like five times. Still. I'm ashamed. Bad Lady Lioness.
Post a Comment