- Captured by a Rogue Lord, Katharine Ashe- I'm not really one for historicals, but I whizzed through this one. Quite good.
- The Knitting Diaries, Debbie Macomber, Susan Mallery & Christina Skye- Wasn't wowed by this one. I felt the stories were stifled by the shorter format and I was pretty lost with the Macomber story since I haven't read the Blossom Street books.
- River Marked, Patricia Briggs - I was creeped out by the otters. Big time.
- Lover Unleashed, J.R. Ward - The first book I really liked since Butch's. I also kinda forgive her now for the book that shall not be named.
- The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf, Molly Harper - Harper's writing demonstrates a wonderful sense of humor.
- Navarro's Promise, Lora Leigh
- Live Wire, Lora Leigh
- Harvest Moon, Robyn Carr
- A Lot Like Love, Julie James - Going by the blurb, I didn't think I was going to like this one and I was proved very wrong. Another excellent contemporary.
- Primal Bonds, Jennifer Ashley
- Hunger Untamed, Pamela Palmer
- Fated, Rebecca Zanetti
- Demon Song, Cat Adams - I love love love this series. I even forgive it for being the first person. These are great books, although they lean more to urban fantasy/sci fic than romance. Read them anyway.
- Ice Breaker, Deirdre Martin - I have a weakness for sport books. Did not like this one, however. My displeasure was centered around the relationship between the hero & heroine, but I can't get more specific than that. It just didn't feel right.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Boring, Stefan Petrucha and Rich Parker - A graphic novel parody. Would be suitable for young boys.
- Won Ton: A Cat Tale Told in Haiku, Lee Wardlaw
- When I Grow Up, Al Yankovic - I think I was expecting it to be a little more tongue in cheek, but it was a cute picture book.
- One Enchanted Evening, Lynn Kurland
- Skin Tight, Ava Gray - I'm a big fan of this series now. It's Dark Angel-esque.
- Over the Rainbow, E.Y. Harburg
- How to Knit a Love Song, Rachel Herron
- Master of Fire, Angela Knight
- Sinful, Charlotte Featherstone - I did not like the ending. At all.
- Undercover, Lauren Danes
- Sleepless in Scotland, Karen Hawkins
- Emerald Wand of Oz, Sherwood Smith
- Pavement Chalk Artist, Julian Beever - An amazing book. This artist does sidewalk chalk art that, when viewed from a particular spot or through a camera lens, looks 3D.
- Moonlight Cove, Sherryl Woods, out now
- Kiss of Snow, Nalini Singh, 5/2011
- Savage Nature, Christine Feehan, out now
- An Affair Without End, Candance Camp, out now
- Beach Lane, Sherryl Woods, 5/2011
- Malled, Caitlin Kelly, out now - This was a fantastic look at what it's like working in retail.
- Blood of the Maple, Dana Marie Bell, out now - A really unique twist on the vampire/paranormal bit. I really enjoy this author's work.
Romance: 18 + 6 ARCs
Science Fiction: 2
Nonfiction: 1 + 1 ARC
Graphic Novels: 1
Picture Books: 3
Year to Date: 82 books, 21 ARCs
Post a Comment